Saturday, November 29, 2008

On the wireless this weekend

This is rather late notice, but I thought I'd mention that Bill Direen will be appearing on National Radio between three and four o'clock today, to perform a suite of songs for the Music 101 show. Hopefully Bill's ditties will go up on the National Radio website, or elsewhere on the net. Skyler and I have been on the road with Bill and The Bilders and we'll post an account of their adventures in the misty Waikato as soon as we sober up.

I won't be singing a single note, I promise, but I'll be appearing on 95 BFM tomorrow morning sometime between eleven and twelve to talk with Matthew Dentith about the shenanigans of the Celtic New Zealand circle and the difference between pseudo-history and the real thing. You can listen online here.